We have been utilising the VetPay service here at Southern Animal Health for a number of years now. VetPay is specifically designed to help you pay for your veterinary expenses over time without the worry of high upfront costs.
They set up a payment plan and debit your bank account or credit card and will pay us directly for the services provided to you and your pet/s. All you need to do is apply for pre-approval by completing this application. Applying for pre-approval is valid for 90 days, is free of charge and does not oblige you to use the VetPay service.
As a rough guide, using VetPay will add approximately twenty percent more to the final estimate we will provide to you. Approximately 4.7% of your borrowed total is payable to Melbourne Bulldog Clinic two weeks after patient discharge. This covers any fees and charges we may incur from VetPay as a result of you utilising their credit facility.
Once you have received pre-approval confirmation, simply book in your pet for their procedure with us. It is at this time that you will be required to pay the twenty percent deposit.
- Be a pet owner
- Be 18 years old or over
- Meet VetPays credit requirements
- Have a good credit history
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Before you start you will need to provide VetPay with the following information:
- Identification, such as your drivers license, Photo ID card, Medicare card, passport, Australian birth certificate or council rates and notices. You’ll need to provide your vet with a minimum of two identification types.
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, address and mobile number
- Your employer’s details (name and address)
- Your income details
- Your monthly expenses, such as your rent and loan repayments, as well as any liabilities